Saturday 26 March 2011

Great Hall at Mains Singleton

Only one wedding cake this week a five tier Chocolate Curls Cake decorated with Chocolate Rose’s and Lilies in Ivory and Shades of Pink, made for Ingrid and Alan who had their big day a the Great Hall at Mains Singleton.

Alan and Ingid Great Hall at mainsClose up cake Alan and Ingid Great Hall at mains

This was the first time I had visited the Great Hall at Mains and I wasn’t disappointed it looked superb, and I bumped into our friend Jason of Flower Design fame who had done a lovely job of making a great venue look even better with his team totally stunning flowers. I also must say thanks to him for letting me use his Pictures!

Great-Hall-at-Mains-with-Jason-from-Flower-design

Above is Jason at The great Hall and below some lovely shots of the venue on the day, and I must say I was impressed by the Horse’s!! that’s the way to make a entrance!!

flowers design Great Hall mainsHorse and CartAlan and Ingid Great Hall at mains venue

No comments:

Post a Comment